Fun(gi) facts about Steph, written by Jake:
- Steph makes tea that is 50% lemon.
- She refuses to not be the best at literally anything she does.
- Her most prized possession is her passport, which is why the Thai police are guarding it forever.
- I’m not sure if there is a word for dyslexia but only when it comes to math, but she has it.
Fun(gi) facts about Jake, written by Steph:
- Jake is bad at being an adrenaline junkie (ie. broken arm, shattered leg, punctured lung). Luckily he’s still in one piece and has assured everyone he has “calmed down.”
- The only thing Jake cooks for himself is gyoza and gnocchi with chicken from Trader Joes. *Editors note, Steph is still trying to explain to Jake that this is called ‘reheating‘.
- On long car rides, Jake ties a scarf around his forehead and the headrest to avoid neck pain when he wakes up. (Email us for photos)
Cousins and best friends- we’re on a mission to demystify mushrooms and make them approachable. We believe nature, especially mushrooms hold many of the answers that we’re looking for. By turning to preventative rather than curative health measures, we as a troop can walk a path to a healthier life.
We have seen that being healthy doesn’t have to come at a cost — people and planet can both come first.
- Jake and Steph