New to mushrooms? Allow us to make an introduction
Hericium erinaceus [ hair-ee-see-uhm Air-ee ]
One of nature’s most powerful nootropics, lion’s mane has been shown to shield your brain against the natural side effects that accompany aging.
Lion’s mane has been shown to enhance mental clarity, improve cognitive function, aid digestion and protect your brain against neurodegeneration. All in all, lion's mane gives your brain a boost and the protection it deserves.
• Enhanced memory
• Boost in energy
• The Nervous System
• Healthy inflammatory response
• Gut health
• Slowed neurodegeneration
• Improved cognitive function
• Neuron growth
• Increases mental clarity and focus
• Preventing bacteria such as H. pylori*
• Also known as the bearded tooth or the pom pom mushroom.
• A small study showed promising results suggesting that lion’s mane may benefit individuals with Alzheimer’s disease.
• Due to its texture, consistency and flavor profile, lion’s mane is a delicous substitute for crab and other types of seafood.
• Lion's Mane grows in North America, Europe, and Asia. They are white, globe-shaped with long, shaggy spines and kind of look like, ironically, brains.
• Casual and not-so casual conversations
• Pre, during and post work
• Midday pick me up
• Studying hard
• Hardly studying
• Working for money